Summary:The shape of the ice made by the Ice maker is amorphous fine granular snowflake ice, the ice shape is small, it can pene...
The shape of the ice made by the Ice maker
is amorphous fine granular snowflake ice, the ice shape is small, it can penetrate into a narrow gap, the cooling speed is fast, and the ice bath effect is good. It is specially designed for the laboratory. Widely used in hospitals, schools, laboratories, scientific research institutes and other occasions, as well as hot pot restaurants, seafood, sashimi, restaurants, buffets, aquatic product preservation, duck intestines and other industries.
So how to maintain the ice machine daily? The specific points are as follows:
1. When the compressor is shut down for whatever reason (lack of water, excessive ice, power failure, overload, etc.), it should not be started continuously, but should be restarted every 5 minutes to avoid damage to the compressor.
2. Regularly check the inlet and outlet pipe joints to deal with a small amount of residual water that may leak.
3. When the machine is not in use, drain the remaining water in the inner tank, dry the inner tank of the storage box with a clean cloth, and unscrew the drain connector cover behind the box to drain the remaining water in the water tank, and then tighten the drain connector. cover.
4. When the ambient temperature drops below 0°C, there is a possibility of freezing, and drainage operations must be carried out to drain the water, otherwise it may cause the rupture of the water inlet pipe.
5. Drain pipes should be checked 1-2 times a year to prevent clogging.
6. Please unplug the power plug when cleaning, checking and not using the machine for more than a week. When plugging and unplugging the power plug, use the hand-held plug and do not pull the power cord.