Summary:In modern times, some qualified families will install car refrigerators in their cars. Car refrigerators, as the name su...
In modern times, some qualified families will install car refrigerators in their cars. Car refrigerators, as the name suggests, are portable refrigerators that can be carried in the car. Car refrigerators are a new generation of refrigeration and refrigeration appliances that are very popular in the international and domestic markets in recent years. So, what about car refrigerators? What are the characteristics of portable refrigerators?
Advantages of car refrigerator
1. Anti-vibration and anti-shake: The car refrigerator has good anti-vibration performance, so it is very suitable for use on bumpy roads.
2. Battery protection: If the car refrigerator reaches the battery protection setting value during use, it will automatically cut off power, so it can ensure that the car starts normally.
3. Anti-falling protection: When the car refrigerator is in use, the slight tilt of the cabinet will not affect the normal operation of the refrigerator. When the inclination reaches 45° and above, the refrigerator will automatically stop working to protect the compressor.
Features of car refrigerator
1. To use a car refrigerator, know its minimum cooling temperature. On the other hand, it is best to move in the items that have been refrigerated or frozen in the household refrigerator.
2. When buying a car refrigerator, choose products with low-voltage protection.
3. The user can be equipped with a power converter, so that the refrigerator can be used at home and in the car.
4. When using the car refrigerator, try not to get water into the air inlet.
5. There must be no magnetic objects placed in the inner container of the refrigerator, otherwise the internal refrigeration chip will be affected.
6. Do not put too hot and corrosive objects in the box.
7. When the semiconductor car refrigerator is switched from one temperature mode to another, the power must be cut off for 8-10 minutes.