Summary:1. The laboratory ice maker is used in related experiments to provide an environment for the sample to prevent degradati...
1. The laboratory ice maker is used in related experiments to provide an environment for the sample to prevent degradation or deterioration. Most of the time, samples are placed in containers such as EP tubes, centrifuge tubes, pcr tubes, etc., and the sample tube is inserted into it, and the temperature is controlled by contact control. Since the sample and ice cannot be in direct contact, they are transported through the tube wall.
2. Therefore, the Portable Refrigerator
is generally selected in the laboratory. The ice produced is snowflake-shaped crushed ice with small particles, which can be in close contact with the tube wall to ensure the effect.
3. The specific requirements for ice production are not the same. The water content of snowflake ice required to be about 20%, which can greatly improve the use effect of snowflake ice.
4. Compared with the laboratory snow ice machine, the ice particles produced by the snow ice machine in the field of general catering and cold drinks will be larger and have a lower water content.
5. In terms of hardware, the components used in the laboratory are also more high-end than those used in ordinary snowflake ice machines, and the performance is generally superior.